Political Ad Music, announces the release of a new cinematic music series created for political advertising campaigns.
Stephen Bashaw, president of Sonic Imagery, the parent company of Political Ad Music, explains that the new music soundtracks are modeled after Hollywood-style film trailers that are typically comprised of multiple “acts” such as:
1. The Intro: A short, often quiet, foreshadowing of the mood of the music track
2. Act 1: Main theme introduction
3. Act 2: Expansion of the main theme, building in intensity or excitement
4. Act 3: The main theme further expanded with a climactic ending
5. The Outro: A brief recap of the mood of the music track
The benefits of such a music arrangement are such that the elements of these multiple acts in the soundtrack allow the music editor a wider range of options in shaping the dynamics of the music, with the result being an increase in the impact of the music on the viewer.
The Political Ad Music series also includes:
1. State of the art music technology and compositions that reflect current trends.
2. Distinct, natural-sounding “edit” points that allow the music editor to easily customize the soundtrack of any audio or video production.
3. Editing/remixing options according to the producer’s specifications.
4. Original scoring services that captures the vision and message of your political campaign ad perfectly.
Samples of Political Ad Music, can be previewed here.
Bashaw adds: “Traditionally, most production music library tracks were composed of basically one dynamic or volume level. Political Ad Music tracks offer multiple dynamic levels and arc development schemes that give the soundtrack much more impact. In addition, the cinematic treatments we utilize, such as those found in high budget film scores and advertising spots, greatly increase the production values of any film or video.”
Sonic Imagery/Political Ad Music
7294 Stone Valley Lane
New Albany, OH 43054 USA
7294 Stone Valley Ln