The champion of Roland Garros 2023 became the leader of the new ranking of the World Professional Tennis Association (WTA).
The Women’s World Tennis Association has released the updated version of the singles rankings. The first place in this ranking is still held by the Polish tennis player Iga Swiatek. Aryna Sobolenko of Belarus and Elena Rybakina of Kazakhstan are second and third.
The top 10 women’s tennis players in the latest WTA rankings are as follows:
- Iga Swiatek (Poland) – 8940 points
- Aryna Sobolenko (Belarus) – 8011 points
- Elena Rybakina (Kazakhstan) – 5090 points
- Caroline Garcia (France) – 5025 points
- Jessica Pegola (USA) – 4905 points
- Ons Jaber (Tunisia) – 3491 points
- Corey Goff (USA) – 3251 points
- Maria Sakari (Greece) – 3117 points
- Petra Kvitova (Czech Republic) – 3101 points
- Beatriz Haddad Maya (Brazil) – 2690 points